He who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new." Revelation 21:5
God's Warning to 7 Churches | Revelation 2-3
BIG PICTURE QUESTION: What will happen when Jesus returns?
Jesus will destroy all evil and make all things new.
CHRIST CONNECTION: Jesus loves the church. His message to seven local churches called them to turn away from their sin and remain faithful to Him. We can learn from those churches. Through the church, Jesus helps believers work together to do God’s plan.
Read: Revelation 2-3
Questions for family discussion
1. Who wrote the Book of Revelation?
2. Who was John writing to?
3. What did John say Jesus will do for believers who are faithful?
4. Did the church in Ephesus love Jesus more or less than when they first loved Him?
5. What dangers did the church in Smyrna face?
6. What did Jesus tell the church in Pergamum to do?
7. Was the church in Laodicea hot or cold?
August 19-Discover Milestone
September 9-Family Fun Night
September 16-Kids Rock U begins
October 28-Trunk or Treat