He who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Revelation 21:5
Jesus will return | Revelation 21-22
CHRIST CONNECTION: What will happen when Jesus returns? Jesus will destroy all evil and make all things new. When Christ returns, those who trust in Jesus will be with Him and enjoy Him forever. God will undo every bad thing caused by sin—no more death, no more pain, no more tears. Jesus will make all things new!
This is good news that we should share with everyone! We want everyone to be part of God’s family and share in the joy of knowing Christ. Come, Lord Jesus!
Read Revelation 21-22
Questions for family discussion
1. What does this story teach me about God or the gospel?
2. What does this story teach me about myself?
3. Are there any commands in this tory to obey?
4. How are they for God’s glory and my good?
5. Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they helpsme trust and love God?
6. How does this story help me to live on mission better?
September 9-Family Fun Night
September 16-Kids Rock U begins
October 28-Trunk or Treat