"I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
The Church Divided | 1 Corinthians 1:10-31
Paul told believers in the Corinthian church to come together because of the Gospel of Jesus. He reminded them that Jesus saves sinners. Because of Jesus and what He has done, believers can humbly come together as one body. Jesus invites us into His family. God does not save people because of their wisdom or power or past. God saves people who trust in Jesus. We can be proud of Jesus and what He has done.
Questions for family discussion
1. Who wrote the Book of 1 Corinthians?
2. Which book of the Bible comes right before 1 Corinthians?
3. What was the major problem for the church in Corinth?
4. Who were the different leaders the Corinthians claimed to be following?
5. What did Paul say would unite the Corinthian believers?
6. Why does God want us to obey Him?
March 30: Good Friday Services, 6:00, Family Friendly Service: No Kids Rock
April 1: Easter Services: 8:15, 9:45, 11:30
new testament bible challenge
Song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxke-s6sCA