Once again the Holy Spirit asked a servant of the Lord to do something and that servant named Philip obeyed. Philip’s obedience to the Lord’s request resulted in the Ethiopian official believing in Christ; the Holy Spirit lead Philip to explain the good news about Jesus. Again, the Great Commission was fulfilled and with the help of the Holy Spirit, you and I are able to do the same. What a great mission it is.
"It is God who works in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure." Philippians 2:13
The Ethiopian Official Believed | Acts 8:26-40
Questions for family discussion
1. What part of the Scripture was the man reading? (Acts 8: 28, 30)
2. Isaiah’s words were about whom? (Acts 8:35)
3. What did the man do when he stopped the chariot? (Acts 8:38)
4. What happened to Philip after the man was baptized? (Acts 8:39)
5. What did the official do after he was baptized? (Acts 8:39)
Guide your kids as you discuss the following questions:
1. Where is Jesus right now?
2. What is He doing?
3. What should we do while we wait for Jesus to return?
KIDS ROCK U: (Please pre-register) January 14-February 25, 4:30-5:30 Register at the Children’s Department Desk or online www.myrpchurch.org/kids-rock-u
Twin Lakes Elementary Winter Retreat Camp: February 2-3 Registration Forms available in Kids Rock hallway