Isn’t it wonderful that we serve a God that forgives us of our sins and wants to restore relationships. Your student learned this important lesson through the life of Peter; reading the scripture passage John 21:1-19. Jesus forgave Peter for denying him three times and restored their relationship. We serve such a good, good Father.
"What I received I passed on to you as of first importance; that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures." 1 Cor. 15:3-4
Younger Kids Version
"He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures." 1 Cor 15: 4
Jesus Forgives and Restore | John 21:1-19
Questions for family discussion
1. Who went fishing on the Sea of Galilee?
2. Before they met Jesus, how many fish did the disciples catch?
3. What did Jesus tell the disciples to do to catch some fish?
4. How many fish were in the disciples’ net
5. What question did Jesus ask Peter three times?
6. Why do you think Jesus asked Peter the same question three times?
7. What do you think Jesus meant when He told Peter, “Take care of My Sheep?"
October 29: Kids Rock U: NOTE THE TIME- 4-5. We will meet prior to Trunk-or-Treat.
October 29: Trunk-or-Treat, 5-6:30pm at Rock Point. Trunk or Treat is a family-friendly version of trick-or-treating. All the candy, none of the scary. Each of our small groups will design fun trunks with games, candy, and prizes. We’ll have hot dogs, chips, apple cider and more! Come with your whole family and invite a neighbor or friend to join you!!